Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just add something else for me to do...

I have no idea why I decided to do a personal blog. This is just one more reason I have to be on the computer. Truth be known, I don't like the computer. I have to check personal email, my business email, husbands business email, my business website and blog and now this. Why, why, why? Can't really say that these posts will be interesting to you, or funny for that matter. It will mostly be whatever pops into my head. And probably written the way it would come out of my mouth. Sarcastic. Whatever. Read it or not.

Oh and that's a picture of me. Weren't my parents great? No wonder I started smoking at the age of 13. (quit about 3 years ago)

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am not believing your parents did that to you! You have beautiful skin even if you did smoke all the time. Enjoy trying to come up with crap to put on here all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... its only been 2 days and im already fresh out!

    ReplyDelete