Sunday, October 18, 2009

a little weekend getaway....


This past weekend, Kerry, Frugal Beth, AB and I volunteered to help at an awesome scrapping event, Simply Inspired, put on by Elizabeth Avchin of Simply Scrappin' in Lafayette.


We got to rub elbows with the best of the best in the scrapbooking industry! And not only did we help out with the event, there was also time for us to get our scrap on! I am so ready to start creating again (thanks Elizabeth!) .


You know, my friends and I go to these kinds of retreats to scrapbook, get together and cut up, and just get away from everyday life. But by the end of the weekend, it's everyday life I can't wait to get back to. Glad to be home and geared up to hit the ground running on Monday morning.


So to all of my fabulous friends out there, make it a great week!


Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment