Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feeling Crafty..

I just got my new kit from The Girls Loft! Yeah!! I have been playing for a couple of hours now and here's what I've made....
Still have plenty stuff left in this kit! You should check out the kit club!!

And this I made last week. I was inspired by my super crafty friend, Anna Bess Simmons. She taught a class at Scrap N on the River in Natchez a few weeks back and made a banner using a house template. This is my spin on it.

I used a house template and a big hunk o'cedar. Now I just have to find a place to hang it!
Gotta get back to work before the hubs catches me playing again!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a compliment! I LOVE THE BANNER!! And your Girl's LOFT pages turned out amazing. You need to submit them to the site! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete