Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where is my medicine!

Ok, is it me or does anyone else out there in the blogging world going insane with an eighteen year old who has just graduated high school, thinks she knows everything, does nothing but sleep and spend time with the boyfriend, has forgotten that she has chores and a curfew, gives away her scheduled shifts at work to someone who "needs" the money (HELLO!), can't figure out how to make a phone call to schedule her placement test for college, is a slob, spends all of her money on fast food, cd's and books, and threatens me with moving in with her dad so that she can come and go as she wishes?

Someone tell me I am not alone. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look! Can't relate yet, but am feeling some pains with a couple of wee hormonal girls. SOOOO love them though. Just think back to when she was so soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete